Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Loving the keyboard (had it for about 16 months now) but I was in the process of moving my keyboard from one room to another when I caught one of the legs on a piece of furniture and it broke. It appears to me that gluing will not be an effective repair, so I would like to know if I can buy a replacement part. The keyboard is more ergonomic with the legs deployed and it would be a shame to either keep it flat or replace the entire keyboard just because a small plastic leg is broken.

I tried using the contact section of the HP website, but although I can find the keyboard listed and i accepts the part number, the system rejects the serial number, telling me it does not match. This I was unable to progress any further with the direct contact support path.

The keyboard is

HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2

P/N: QB467AA

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ShaunVV

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand one of the keyboard stands are broken,

I'd like to thank you for the detailed description of your concern,

as you have ensured I don't have to ask any more questions, that said, I must let you know this, If the issue occurred after an accident (such as dropping it on the floor, etc.) there could be a additional charges in such cases to get the computer repaired via HP service centers. 

You could purchase the part from HP, use the HP Parts surfer to identify the part: Click here & order it via the HP Parts store (Click here) or alternatively, Contact HP for setting up an order/service via phone support  

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  

* Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

* Enter Product number or select to auto detect

* Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

* Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. 

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" button for my efforts to help you.

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.