Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-13-2020 03:02 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:
When was the last time it worked without these issues?
Any recent hardware or software changes made to your PC?
That said, Did you know that Generally, when temperatures inside the case rise above 35 degrees Celsius (95 degrees Fahrenheit), the risk of damaging important internal components increases greatly?
While you respond to that, Click here to see this video in full screen on YouTube to reduce Heat Inside the Laptop to Prevent Overheating, alternatively, you can Click here for step by step instructions.
Also, to resolve issues such as Fan is Noisy and Spins Constantly:
- Updating your Notebook computer BIOS
- Keeping notebook air vents clear and clean
- Increasing the efficiency of the notebook to reduce heat
- Using Windows Task Manager to identify corrupt processes
- Selecting power save settings to shut off your computer when it is not in use
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community