cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wfmooney
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Where I can buy wireless backlit or illuminated keyboard compatible for HP ENVY Recline 23- ...?

HP Recommended
HP Envy Recliner 23 K100xt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Where I can buy wireless backlit or illuminated keyboard compatible for HP ENVY Recline 23-k100xt TouchSmart All-in-One CTO Desktop PC (ENERGY STAR)?  I could not find HP backlit or illuminated keyboards  on your website, but I am looking for outside of HP to make compatible for HP ENVY Recline 23-k100xt TouchSmart All-in-One CTO Desktop PC (ENERGY STAR).  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
ACTW
Level 2
Level 2
10 10 1 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I assume your orginal Wilreless keyboard/moust had plug-in one dongle inside machine.

So If you want to buy another new one to replace old, you should need HP repair engineer help you open machine, then replace the new dongle, or you can plug the new dongle into one USB port directly but you will reduce one avaible USB port.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation