cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FGH1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Why PC will not recognize all my printers.

HP Recommended
HP ALL-in-ONE PC 24
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I currently own a HP ENVY 7640 series, a BROTHER-L27400 and an EPSON WF-7620 printers.  My new HP ALL-in-ONE PC will only recognize the HP ENVOY 7640 series wifi signal.  The other printers are working properly, and the wifi signal is excellent.  Why after installing both printers installer cd, my new HP ALL-in-ONE PC still does not recognize the other two printers wifi signal?

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@FGH1

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I understand the pc isn't recognizing the printers on your wireless network,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Are you printers working on any other computer or phone via the same wireless network?

Have you gone through the wireless setup for your HP Envy 7640 series?

(Since I'm not familiar with Epson or Brother printers, I will only be able to assist you connect the HP printer to your device)

Install the latest printer drivers from the HP website: Click here to find and install it

Please follow the below steps to re-initiate the set up:

Set up your wireless-capable printer on a local wireless network with a Windows computer.

Step 1: Prepare for the installation

Before setting up the printer on your wireless network, get the network name and password, and then make sure that the router, printer, and computer are turned on.

1. Gather the following items:

• : The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).

• : The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.

• : HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.

2. Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.

3. Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.

Step 2: Connect the printer to the wireless network

Use the Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer to connect it to your wireless network.

1. Turn on the printer.

2. On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon .

Figure : Touching the Wireless icon

Location of the Wireless icon on the printer control panel
  3. Touch the Settings icon .

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Let me know how that pans out

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon,

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' as it would help the community gain more knowledge,

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation