Catalina-Grace
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Why is my bluetooth mouse not working.

HP Recommended
imac
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

My bluetooth hp x4000b mouse is paired with my mac computer but it isn't working. It works for a couple hours, if I'm lucky, but then it appears as if it's glitching. The click button shows on the screen and says it's connected. But it is in deed not working. How can I fix it?  I would appreciate someone's advice on this matter, thank you.

-Catalina

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,523 90,400 11,624 24,917
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Catalina-Grace

Please don't ask me why. I did post my experiences with Bluetooth mice last year or 2016. I have Dell BT mouse, Microsoft BT mouse and Logitech BT mice.

My Dell BT mouse is the first one I bought, it came with my Dell laptop, I only paid A$3.50 for it at the same time with my machine. It is very happy to connect to Dell laptops/notebooks but it dropped a lot on my MS Surface that why I bought a Microsoft BT mouse.

I could not explain why and started to make few tests: I bought a Logitech BT MX Anywhere 2 mouse, it works on Dell's, HP's, Lenovo's, MS Surface's ... perfectly therefore I bought two more  and bought 2 Logitech BT keyboards for my Samsung tablet and my TV.

Make a long story short: in your case, by Apple BT mouse or may be Logitech.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation