Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-20-2020 09:51 AM
Our wifi connection shut down today. All other devices in our home work, but our HP all-in-1 tells us it is not connected to any networks and when troubleshooting, it tells us to plug in an ethernet cable, which means carrying the whole device to a different area in our house.
05-30-2020 01:03 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
- Step 1: Make sure the wireless key or button is enabled
- Step 2: Update the wireless driver through Device Manager
- Step 3: Use automatic troubleshooting
- Step 4: Check and reset hardware
- Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04649175 to complete the troubleshooting steps.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community