cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snuuzzles
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Will WiFi Touch mouse X7000 work on windows 8.1? Getting SoftAP Not Available.

HP Recommended
AMD FX(tm) - 6350 Six-core
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Getting SoftAP Not Available.

WiFi Touch mouse X7000 on windows 8.1

1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,398 2,342
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Snuuzzles,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

As I understand that you would like to know if the HP X7000 Wi-Fi Touch Mouse works with Windows 8.1.

I will be happy to help you.

Yes, the mouse will work with Windows 8.1 it's just you have setup using the compatibility setting of Windows 7 when installing the drivers.

Please click here to watch the video on how to set it up using compatibility settings.

You can also find the user guide of the mouse here.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Have a great day! 🙂

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation