Did you mean: 
FiBea
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Wireless Connection

HP Recommended
HP5520

Moved house and was connected to NBN.  My printer says it is connected as I did all the new settings and password etc.  Can get it connected to the point where everything looks fine but the light will not come up on the printer to show the connection.  Have read previous help suggestions and can't seem to find anything like this.  Have done the connection several times but no luck.  I guess I can always just connect lap top to printer if can't get it sorted. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,535 90,412 11,629 24,921
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@FiBea

Welcome to HP Support Forum. Please treat this as new router and use the following instructions to fix:

http://www8.hp.com/au/en/campaigns/wireless-printing-center/reconfiguring-system-help3.html

Please also note: Your printer may only support 2.4GHz therefore you need to check and allow your router to broadcast both (dual) bands which are 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz.

My NBN will be delayed, it was expected before Christmas 2017, but they still have to do a lot of works to get it right.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation