Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-1150xt CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have called tech support 2-3 times and spoken with the techs 5 or 6 times. and still do not have a solution. I am using a Logitech 350 wireless keyboard and a Logitech 525 wireless mouse with my HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-1150xt CTO.

Here is the problem. On a regular basis (3 times per week or more) the keyboard quits typing. The only way to get it to work again is to restart the computer. I can be using it and a few minutes later, it will not type anything. 

I have updated all drivers and it still quits working.

I have tried to turn the keyboard off and replaced the batteries with new batteries. Still no connection. I have to restart the computer and it works fine again.

When the wireless keyboard is not working, I have plugged the wired HP keyboard that came with the computer into a USB slot. It will not work wither during that time.

But once I restart the computer both keyboards work. Of course, I remove your wired keyboard at that point.

I have removed the dongel during the time the Wirless keyboard is not working and put it into another USB slot. Still no luck until I reset the computer.

I have tried everything I know to get it to stay on. All drivers updated. The dongel and tower are less that 2 feet away from the keyboard.

This problem has never occurred with the past HP computers I've owned. ONLY with this HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-1150xt CTO.

To say the least, I am getting very frustrated by all this.

I am wondering what is happening.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@hop7250,Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Thank you for waiting! I understand your concern and to help you out, I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send us a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.