eknotts1
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Wireless Mouse for HP Bluetooth Adapter

HP Recommended
HP TouchSmart 320
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Bluetooth USB adapter (Model: RG-0983) and a HP wireless Keyboard (Model: KG-1061) but I do not have the mouse that is part of the kit. What is the Model Number of the mouse that is part of the kit or what model number of an alternate HP Mouse that will work with the HP Bluetooth USB adapter (Model: RG-0983)?

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
30,836 30,540 2,792 10,231
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@eknotts1

Open PartSurfer

• Select a Country
  • Enter your device Product Number , Serial Number, or Part Number in the Quick Search box.
  • HINT: To see a system-specific list, enter your Serial Number in place of the Product Number.
  • Items accompanied by a tiny box in the Add-to-Cart column are available for purchase.

Parts marked as available for purchase might be available from:  HP Parts Store

Details

Product Number is available in the Specifications for your computer.

Example list for the Touchsmart 320-1000 series

Example list for the Touchsmart 320-1100 series

1. Open the Specifications sheet for your model
  2. Click open Product Release Information
  3. Note the Product Number
  4. Open PartSurfer page > select Country > enter the Product Number in Quick Search
  5. Scroll down to see a parts list
  6. Note the part number > look for the part in HP Parts Store

You can also use your search engine to find the part at your favorite online store.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click my post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation