Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Prodesk 600 G4 mini PC 2YE28AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey, from what I checked I do not have a network card on my computer nor Bluetooth . Wants to check by the serial number whether this is indeed true. The Sn. Is [Personal Information Removed]. Please give me the part number for ordering the suitable card and how I order it.

Thx. 

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@mamang , welcome to the forum.

Here is the Maintenance and Service Guide: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06053268

On Page 4 at the bottom of the page in the section titled "WLAN" it lists two models.  Here is the non-vPro model: https://www.amazon.com/Intel-Wireless-AC-9560-2230-Gigabit/dp/B07G42J6KQ

I couldn't find one with vPro.  You can check with a local seller to see if you can find one.

The Guide has all of the information that you need for installing the card on Page 23.  I suggest that you use the information on Page 23 to assure that you don't have a WLAN module already installed.  It is strange to me that there isn't one since it is in the Guide.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

thank you for the quick reply. Is there a way to check if the above card still exists on my computer without physically opening it?

HP Recommended

Another question, what is the difference between a vPRO card and a non vPRO card?

HP Recommended

@mamang, I am glad that you asked.  This made me do more research.  Here is a link that will explain it better than I could: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/now/morewithvpro.html?cid=sem&source=sa360&campid=2020_q4_cc...

It appears the vPro series is geared more towards businesses.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the fast fidback. 

Is there a way to check if the above card exists on my computer without physically opening it?

HP Recommended

You are welcome, @mamang!

@mamang wrote:

Thanks for the fast fidback. 

Is there a way to check if the above card exists on my computer without physically opening it?

Yes!  Go into the Device Manager (Right click Win Logo bottom left corner) and select Device Manager/Network adapters.  If it is installed in your computer it will be listed among the other entries.

HP Recommended

Hi, see the attached print screen and help me, do i have this wireless card?

Screenshot 2020-12-12 110818.png

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @mamang!

According to this information the wireless card is not installed.  It would be listed as a separate item.

I have an Intel Wireless-AC 9560 and here is how it is displayed in the Device Manager:

Capture.PNG

I hope this helps!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.