adominguez
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Wireless driver for HP Pavilion 23-1014 has been deleted

HP Recommended
Pavilion 23-1014
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The wireless driver has been deleted and now i can't connect to the internet unless i use an ethernet cable. I have not been able to find the driver to reinstall on the HP site. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,647 24,299 2,836 10,376
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@adominguez, welcome to the forum.

If there is an updated driver the best way to find and install it is as follows:

(Right click on the Windows logo in the Taskbar)/Device Manager/Network adapters/right click on your wifi adapter/Update driver/Search automatically for updated driver software.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
Dupuis
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Why thumbs up it does not work!  

0 Kudos
CF4
Level 9
5,904 5,889 206 526
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Some drivers are here....

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-23-1000-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/52...

SINCE you didn't post which OS it was, how/why did you expect someone to just read your mind.

What is the OS?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation