1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Wireless lan missing

HP Recommended
EliteOne 800 G2 23-in TouchAiO
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi there, 

My pc has recently been updated to windows 10 and since the update certain drivers were missing which I had to download via your site. But currently 2 drivers whichever driver I try does not seem to resolve the issue. 

Currently when viewing Device Manager i can see the warning cone for missing driver next to:

• Nätverksstyrenhet  (Network Controller i belive)
  • Seriell PCI-port

Under the drivers section on HP Support I've tried all listed drivers for windows 10 (32bit) and even via Intels own find my device driver it was not able to find the required driver nor via HP Support Assitant.

So I'm coming here as a last resort and hoping you may have a solution.

On the properties tab for the missing driver under Information

Device PCI VEN_8086 DEV_24F3&SUBSYS brings up 

Intel® 82545GM Gigabit Ethernet Controller

But they do not offer a driver for windows 10 - only admin tools and other types which I'm not familiar with.

If anyone is kind enough to show me the way or the right driver to install I'm very thankful,

Basically without this driver the pc cannot connect to internet via wireless lan - only wire.

product number L3N93AV

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,135 119,312 19,484 29,775
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Intel did not develop any W10 32 bit drivers for the Intel 8260 wifi adapter your PC has.

You will need to install W10 64 bit if you want the wireless and bluetooth to work.

For the pci serial port, you need this driver...

This package provides the Intel Management Engine Components Driver for supported desktop models that are running a supported operating system.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp79001-79500/sp79432.exe

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation