Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp envy 750-164nz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys, how can i fix the wlan card gold wires? They are unplugged after cleaning the case, where do i have to plug them back in?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

The wireless card is lying flat on the motherboard in the M.2 slot.

The wifi card looks like this, and you attach the two antenna wires to the terminals on the upper right side of the card.

The wifi card is very small.  It is approximately 22mm x 30mm x 2.4mm, and looks like the enlarged picture below.

HP Recommended

Thank u man, I will try out and let you know. I’ll keep u updated

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

image.jpg

image.jpg

 Can you please, show me where i have to plug them in pls?

HP Recommended

Hi:

I don't see the wifi card showing up in your screenshot.

Here is a stock picture of your PC's motherboard from the HP support site.

I circled what appears to be the M.2 slot where the wireless card would be plugged into.

c04790507_LI.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.