41 27 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Z3200 mouse

HP Recommended
HPE470
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello

I have windows 7 HPE470, with the original mouse & keyboard. The mouse started to display problems with the scroll wheel, so I bought  new Z3200 mouse. That also shows the same issue. Works fine, unless you scroll, then the pages go up or down or jump around. There are no drivers for the mice.

The PC has just neen checked as part of the annual maintenance - but the problem is still there.

Has anyone got any ideas? Can't be the mouse as its new. I have also a similar mouse for the laptop, which works fine. So do you feel it is the mouse? or soemthing with the PC, as the scroll works fine with non broswer programs such as word.

Keith

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation