dleevan
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

cannot copy

HP Recommended
Envy 114 D411c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I cannot copy from my printer. I have run the scan dr. with no help. 

I unplugged and restarted doesn't help. However, I can print from my computer.This is wireless , I really need to copy some documents and can't figure out how to fix this , Can you help? 

5 REPLIES 5
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,618 10,614 990 2,991
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HERE IS A GUIDE for that printer.  Page 21 is the start of the copy to computer section.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

0 Kudos
dleevan
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks. But still when I try to copy I just see the blue circle go around doesnt copy

0 Kudos
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,618 10,614 990 2,991
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If the USB option is picked rather than the "copy to PC", does that work?

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!

0 Kudos
dleevan
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yes I can copy and print from computer but not just scan something directly from glass, just get blue circle

0 Kudos
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,618 10,614 990 2,991
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Using the term "copy" seems to imply the printer can get the commands OK.  What is the difference between copy and scan as far as the intended outcome?  Scan to USB works?  See page 21 in the linked document, above.

I assume the "blue circle is on the computer screen.

I'm not an HP employee.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation