Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,843 924 1,609
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @rosspal – Hope you are well 🙂

Allow me to welcome to HP Support Forums! It is a great platform to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!

Going through your post, I see that you are having issues while using the HP TouchSmart PC as the contrast is dim.

Ideally, you can adjust the contrast, brightness color etc. using the menu button on the PC (Select models only). Press the menu button and then use the volume up & down keys to adjust the settings.

If the menu button is not available on the PC, then follow the steps here to customize your display: http://bit.ly/2x9eMLc

Try the steps under "Changing the Windows 8 Desktop".

Let me know how that goes!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation