Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)

hp all in one pc won't always print? test are ok, unistalled & reinstalled

Product Name: hp 8620 all in one
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Printer doesn't always print.  Used print & scan doctor & unistalled/reinstalled.

test prints are ok.  Mostly old docs from previous PC.  Sometimes it will print and other times the same doc won't print.

Scans work--just intermittant print problems--most won't print.  It shows up in the Que-but only for a minute and then it is gone and never prints??

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (85 Views)

Re: hp all in one pc won't always print? test are ok, unistalled & reinstalled

@sherired

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer. I understand that your printer stops printing intermittently and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting. 

Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,

• Reset the printer.
  • Check the print driver settings.
  • Uninstall the print driver.
  • Reinstall the print driver.
  • Update the printer firmware.
  • Check the network status.

Click here and refer the document to perform the above troubleshooting steps.

(Note: though the title of the printer is different, these steps should fix the issue)

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation