Hookiedo1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

new printer will not print from PC comand

HP Recommended
Compaq Presario CQ5600P
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I guess you don't think it my be my compaq persario CQ5624P Computer ?

1 REPLY 1
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,843 924 1,612
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @Hookiedo1– Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for engaging in the HP Forums! I’d be glad to be of your assistance!

I understand that you are having trouble printing. It could be an issue with the printer drivers that are installed on your PC (If not installed, try installing the printer drivers).

To assist you better, I need the following details:

1. What is the make and model number of your printer?
  2. How are you trying to connect the printer to the PC?

If you are using an HP printer, try to fix this issue using HP Print and Scan Doctor (PSDR). PSDR is an automated tool which can diagnose and resolve printing and scanning problems. Please go to http://hp.care/2bZ9w2q to download and run HP PSDR. Once you open the program, select your printer and click on “Fix Printing” to automatically diagnose and fix the issue.

Those steps should do the trick, let me know the outcome!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation