Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

In the bluetooth option it's not possible to disactivate/activate bluetooth.

It's always activated but if you don't need it, you can't disactivate it.

In all window 10 on the top there is "searching dispositives bluetooth" and above it there is the possibility to activate/disactivate bluetooth with ON/OFF option.

In my pc i can only see "searching dispositives bluetooth" always running and there is not the option ON/OFF to disactivate bluetooth.

Anyone knows the way to resolve it?

Thanks a lot

Paolo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@pocharello wrote:

nothingh to do..i installed the intel driver but i didn't work..do i have to download also the others links or not?

thanks

No. You only need the driver for the Bluetooth device that your desktop has.  

The image you posted earlier shows your Huawei phone connected to your PC through the bluetooth device.

Please explain in detail what the problem is.  

What are you trying to do with a Bluetooth connection?

A connection to your PC with a USB to microUSB connector results in a far faster and more useful connection. 

Check in the device manager. You can always enable and disable the Bluetooth device there.

If you want to connect to the PC's Bluetooth device, then you will need to make the phone discoverable through the android interface.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

@pocharello

It would help if you identified your HP desktop beyond stating that is an HP Envy. I need to know how the hardware in your PC is configured and I certainly cannot do that accurately with the information you have given us so far.

HP Envy is a description that covers hundreds, if not thousands of HP notebook and desktop products over a span of perhaps eight to ten years.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

oh sorry...the desktop pc is :

Desktop HP ENVY - 750-100nl (ENERGY STAR)

N. di modello:P1J13EA

N. di serie:CZC60372WF

with autodetect of HP support

it was a gift for this christmas so i switched on yesterday for the first time..and i check for blutooth cause i need it for my operations and i immediatly noticed this problem..you can also see on all pc that every machine has got the function ON/OFF fo activate/disactivate blutooth...my pc doesn't have...it just search for other dispositives (like other pc) but on the top of it there is not the icon ON/OFF .. i also attach the photo

blutooth.jpg

HP Recommended

@pocharello

I suggest that you reinstall the bluetooth driver.

Of the following three drivers from the HP support portal for your desktop PC,  use the bluetooth driver that is appropriate to your desktop.  Use the Device Manager to identify which one your notebook has.

Realtek RTL8723BE Bluetooth 4.0

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74001-74500/sp74136.exe

Intel

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72001-72500/sp72010.exe

Broadcom

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74501-75000/sp74543.exe

Your Desktop's HP Support portal with available drivers

http://support.hp.com/it-it/drivers/selfservice/HP-ENVY-750-Desktop-PC-series/8499646/model/9014612

HP Recommended

Thanks..do you know how i can do it?..without reinstalling the wholw system from the beginning

HP Recommended

Just click on the links in my last post to download each driver software package.

Once you have done that, just double-click on each one to install the drivers. 

HP Recommended

hi..thanks again..sorry i can't see your link..where is it?

bye

HP Recommended

@pocharello wrote:

hi..thanks again..sorry i can't see your link..where is it?

bye

@pocharello

I edited the post to include all three available bluetooth drivers.

The one you choose  depends on which Bluetooth adapter module HP installed in your PC.

HP Recommended

yes i found them..last question.. can you tell me where i can see  which kind of Bluetooth adapter module is installed in my PC ?

thanks

HP Recommended

i found it ! it's intel..now i try and then i'll let you know if it will resolve the problem or not

thanks 

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.