cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Лёлька
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

лицензия

WB681ES#ACB

Здравствуйте! у меня ооочень большая проблема с компьютером. я его покупала около 7 лет тому назад, всё замечательно. ничего внутри не менялось, идинственное сгорел жесткий диск. купили новый .. с этого всё и началось. мастера по вызвали установке операционной системы. пришел, восстановил. 7 установил виндовс максимальную. после начали выскакивать ошибки двайверов, которые самостоятельно не удалось воостановить. особенно драйвер мтр при подключении телефона к пк через юсб шнур идет ошибка драйвера мтр и отказ из центра обновления виндовс. писала в самсунг, сказали проблема с ос. писала в майкрософт. и тут самое интересное началось. они начали просить номер лицензии с наклейки на пк, чтобы оказать помощь по восстановлению моей ос. наклейка действительно имеется. по почте могу предоставить фотографии. но 2 буквы потёрты. штрих код цел, серия и номер продукта тоже. мне сказали обратиться к вам, чтобы вы помогли мне восстановить ключ моей лицензии. очень прошу вас помочь. все фото и данные могу предоставить в фото. заранее спасибо

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4,641 3,064 52 154
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

лицензия

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos
Level 12
11,043 11,017 576 1,651
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

лицензия

> German: HP Kundenforum
> Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
> French: Forum des utilisateurs
> Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
> Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
> Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

The author probably cannot speak any of the above -- maybe German, but (s)he wrote in RUSSIAN.

Please install a "modern" web-browser, such as Google Chrome, that can _automatically_ translate from RUSSIAN (in this case) to English, viz.

------------------

Hello! I have so much of a problem with your computer.
I bought it about 7 years ago, everything is wonderful.
nothing inside has not changed, idinstvennoe burned out hard drive.
bought new from this all started.
the wizard to have caused the operating system installation.
come, restored.
7 installed the Windows maximum.
after started popping up an error dvajverov that failed to voostanovit′.
especially the MTP driver when you connect your phone to PC via USB cord
goes MTP driver error and failure of the Windows Update.
wrote in Samsung, said a problem with the OS.
wrote to Microsoft.
and then the fun began.
they started asking licence number with stickers on the PC, to help to restore my OS.
the sticker is really available. by mail can provide pictures.
but 2 letters potërty. bar code intact, series and number of the product too.
they told me to write to you, so you helped me restore my license key.
very much I ask you to help.
all photos and data can provide in the photo.
thank you in advance

---------------------------

I suggest search through Samsung's web-site for the updated device-driver for mobile phone.

Install that software, and then try again to connect phone to computer.

--

Я полагаю, что вы будете искать через веб-сайт Samsung для обновленного драйвера устройства для мобильного телефона.
Установите это программное обеспечение, а затем повторите попытку подключить телефон к компьютеру.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation