Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
crackatinny Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

4300 small form factor video issues

Hp compaq pro 4300 sff

I am having trouble with the video on my hp compaq pro 4300 sff, when playing a high resolution MP4 file there are tiny dots around the edges of things in the film, the files will play correctly on other machines.

The PC has an AMD graphics card in it with dual monitor support but running one monitor and I'm not 100% sure I have the correct drivers installed, I am running windws XP.

I would even be happy just to use onboard graphics but cannot get a signal through that, even with the graphics card removed.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation