cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DanielDrengen1
Level 1
10 5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

5 Beeps

HP Recommended
Z230 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Hello HP Support Team & HP Users.

I'm a boy on almost 14 years old which loves to play video games on my computer and just hang out with my computer. Yesterday I closed my computer down as I usually do when I have to go. But then it had to make 15 updates about the Windows System, as all Windows users on computer does normally, then I came back to my computer later and started it normally as I would do, but right when it was about to come to the part where I have to type my password to login to my computer, it just randomly kept on going to black screen and back to Windows. It was just keep on spamming that, so I tried to restart my computer couple of times and it wasn't working, then I tried to do a Restoring by spamming F8 couple times and it was actucally working. But then I found out that I only had 2 GB RAM, when I normally used to have 20 GB RAM. Earlier that day I searhed and googled some different key words to see, if I could fine the problem. Anyway after searhing for a while I went to a forum where a person said that he had some kind of the same problem and that I should try to re-plug my RAM's. I did it, and for some reason now it isn't working. The whole day today I've been searhing and trying to look for a place where they could help me or see, if I could solve the problem, but I can't. And now it just keeps on beebing 5 times when I'm starting the computer up. Please help me 🙂 all ideas is appreciated

Regards Daniel.
1 REPLY 1
tylermonteith
4 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How were you able to resolve this issue Daniel?  It has been about 3 months did HP get back to you on this?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation