Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am getting the same message on my Elite 800 G1 and it is very irritating because I tried changing the BIOS settings including the Management Engine settings, updating the BIOS and clearing the BIOS password. Nothing worked. Can we get some help from HP please ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

OK I don't work for HP but you can try a few things as I have seen this before:

One post is saying: Try going into BIOS and pressing Alt+F to turn off manufacturing mode.

Second Post: Changed something in the management section of the BIOS.

I have seen a similar error and you have to start the computer and remove the power cord 10 times and it will count up each time. This was on a laptop and we left the battery out and powered with AC adapter then removed the AC adapter ten times times and the message went away. (I think that was for "ME is in recovery state" message but not 100% sure)

Other post saying this was on a replacement system board and they had to get another replacement system board or two before they got one that didn't have that message.

Computers sure have weird problems these days...

Have a great day!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.