Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JWTW Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Adding wireless printers in Solution Center

I am running Win7 and after rebooting my wireless network, the Wireless printers (Photosmart C7250 and Photosmart Premium C410a) were added back into windows using the windows add printer.  Now the HP Solution Center does not see the wireless printers.  Is there an easy way to add them to the solution center since they are on the network (with a different IPv4 address from the initial install)?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
44100 3275 13674
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Look in your Start, All Programs menu for the HP folder with printer software.You should see an option to 'Add a printer'. To avoid this in the future I would set a static ip address for the printers.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Networking-and-Wireless/static-ip-address/td-p/1663045

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
JWTW Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

That worked.  I just had to add each printer individually.   Thanks for the information.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation