Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
halevalley Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Advanced Display settings

CQ2925EA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The image on my screen is too large, so I cannot see the whole picture.   For example, on my Inbox I cannot see minimize and maximise icons in the top right hand corner of th screen. 

I go to Advanced display settings and click on 1600x900 but it doesn't work.   How do I correct this?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
7771 449 840
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Advanced Display settings

Hi there @halevalley,

Welcome back to the HP Support Forums!  I understand that you are having an issue with your display settings. I am happy to give you a hand with this.

Looking at the support page for your model there are no drivers for Windows 10. You could try installing the Windows 8.1 video driver for your system again, or install it using compatibility mode, or you could remove the driver and device from within device manager and then "Scan for Hardware changes" to make Windows 10 install a built in driver that may work better.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation