Note on archived topics.
12-17-2008 03:27 PM - edited 12-23-2008 10:08 AM
Hi everyone, and welcome to the HP community forum.
This area is all about users of technology helping each other. The people reading and answering your posts need help in getting you the best answer. Please read this message for insight into how to write your question.
When posting requests for help, please be as specific as possible about the issue, rather than saying "it doesn't work", give info on any error messages,etc. Also give as much info as possible about your machine, such as full model number, OS you are running, etc.
It will help us help you if you list your computer information, the steps to duplicate the problem and what you have already tried.
We also like to know about your level of experience with computers.
Following are tips to get the best responses in the forum:
- Search before posting Use the "Search" box to see if someone has already asked and answered your question.
- Post a public question, not a Private Mail(PM) While there are some experts on the site, it is preferred that you post a message to the forum, rather than sending a PM to a particular person. Those folks that are hear love to help others, but find their time most valuable if they get to answer a question that multiple people can see the answer to.
- Write good titles Put a short problem description as well as your model in the title.
- Post in the correct area Make sure your question goes into the correct forum. A problem with a printer should go in the printing area, not the computer area you are using it with.
- Provide details Be sure to give relevant information including:
- Problem Description
- Printer Model, Notebook or Desktop Model Number. For help finding your model number, please try this site: Locating and Using the Product Number and Model Number
- Operating System (including service pack revision)
- Connection Method - USB, Hardwired LAN, Wireless?
- Error messages - on printer screen and/or computer, any blinking light patterns.
- Hardware or software changes from default.
- Recent hardware or software changes made to the system. Did you just do something that is causing the problem.
- Watch for Feedback Subscribe to email updates for your question and/or check your question frequently for responses. Answer promptly any requests for additional information.
- Say "Thanks". When you get an answer to your problem acknowledge the solution. If the answer is helpful mark it with "Kudos" by clicking on the kudos button.
- Mark it "Solved" If your problem is solved mark it. This will help others with similar issues find the solution.
For those who come to the forum on a regular basis, it is recommended that you add a signature file.
How do I create a signature for my posts?
Your signature is text that appears at the bottom of every message you post to the boards.
To create a signature for your posts:
- Click the My Profile link.
- Click on the Personal Profile tab.
- On the Personal Profile tab, fill in the text you want for you signature in the Signature field.
If the administrator allows it, you'll be able to use HTML in your signature. If not, you won't.
- Click Save Changes
Thanks go to many of our community for helping to put this list together. Thanks everyone!!
Welcome to the community.