cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ColorBAT
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

All-in-one black screen at boot up

HP Recommended
HP Evny 23-d034
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

There is a small device that plugs into the back of the computer. It looks like a flash-drive. At first I thought it was a dongle supporting the wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. But when I opened the cack of the computer and oncovered the motherboar d I noticed that the device plugs into a USB socket that has a little sticker on the socket. The sticker says, "AMI-Aptio CP 62 2205" Could this flask-drive-looking device actually be the computer's BIOS chip? and if so, caqn I order a replacement one. And will that, maybe, solve the BLACK screen-at-boot-up problem?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation