cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
consciousmatrix
Level 1
3 0 0 2
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All logs on my event log say critical or warning

HP Pavilion Desktop P6610f   Windows 7  64-bit   All the logs on my Event Log say critical or warning.  This all happened after I used a third party registry cleaner and then removed many unwanted programs, deleted over 1000 pictures, used disk clean up, used a performance monitor tips, stopped start up programs, stopped services in system configuration utility, all to try to fix performance issues on desktop, programs and internet.  Still have same problems.  Programs won't load sometimes when I click on them from the start menu.  IE9 won't load, ever. Need to remove over 45 add ons from IE9 but can't see start up page to remove them because it won't load.  Too much information?

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation