cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AIOJOE
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Annoying Pop Up

HP Recommended
Touch Smart 300
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey everybody new to the forum. Can someone help with a daily and multiple Pop up . It says somethin like - Replace battery in wireless keyboard... My keyboard barrey is fine. can someone tell me what battery it could be ? or how I can disable this from showing everyday.

Thankx

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,614 3,972
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AIOJOE

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand you need assistance in disabling a certain popup,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Have you checked any related forums post to resolve your concern?

Did you run an anti-malware check to ensure this isn't a malware or a spyware?

While you respond to that, here's a few things you could do:

Send a screenshot of the screen so that I can help you better.

Awaiting your response, eagerly.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,  

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner, 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day! 

Regards, 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation