cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Scotty60
4 1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Appalling Service re HP Envy all in one touchscreen failure

HP Recommended
HP Envy All in One Touchscreen

Well the service from HP just gets worse. Not only did they not repair my touchscreen the first time it failed, they have made me wait a week for an uplift of the computer so that it can go for a second attempt to repair it and having waited a week for this uplift, taken a precious day's holiday and sat in all day waiting for them to come for it they have not turn up to collect it. They did not have the decency to let me know they were not actually coming.  When I phoned to find out what was going on they said they would have to arrange for the courier to come back but he did not come in the first place. So now I have to wait even longer for  the repairand take a second day's holiday to be here. 

I have been patient, gave them one chance already to have it repaired. Agreed to a second repair which HP are clearly not taking seriously and are wasting my precious time. 

This is an appauling service. I think it is time to escalate a complaint and get a refund.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ze2000100
Level 2
16 12 0 2
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP never more

Looks like apalling customer service is nothing new to HP

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Envy-x360-bezel-cracked-HP-did-not-wan...

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation