Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 82
Message 11 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hello Teneyck,

Even though your browser may remember your login/pass you still will be logged out of the community after a certain amount of time for security purposes.

Cheers. 🙂
Highlighted
Level 13
10,921 10,842 773 4,459
Message 12 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MrMatthew

Hi,

Thank you very much for your quick answer.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 13 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a LaCie Cloudbox (NAS) connected via ethernet to my router. In Windows 7 I find the NAS under network. Since a view days I see the NAS in explorer also under "Computer" as a disk (Y). The result is that I can't open the NAS anymore with my tablet in Astro file. When I disconnect the NAS in explorer from "Computer", the NAS can be opend again with my tablet. But every time I start my Laptop the NAS is again a disk under "Computer". How can I disconnect this continiously.

Thanks for your response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
5,476 6,075 339 867
Message 14 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Hanstrampe,

I saw your post regarding your NAS. My under is that it is going to see the NAS because it is connected to the network and so is your laptop. I would suggest contacting LaCie as they are the makers of your NAS. The link to their support page is below.

http://www.lacie.com/support/support_manifest.htm?id=10597

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation