cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Biggles99
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

BIOS UPdate

Pavillion
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

My HP support Assistant tells me to install BIOS Update SSID 2AF7, but I follow instructions but it never finishes the installation and asks me to start all over again.  Computer working OK I am, just getting fed-up with messages.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
redshore
Level 4
103 89 5 20
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

BIOS UPdate

This is a known issue, HP is working on a fix.  If your PC is working fine otherwise, just ignore the update for now.

See below.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-Software-Recovery/BIOS-Update-failing-to-inst...

redshore

Using pc's since 82. First pc bought 1988. Every day I'm still learning new things about computing.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation