cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 11 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Beats Audio

I need to reinstall beats audio for an HP envy m6 how do i do this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8
1,636 1,623 64 272
Message 12 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Beats Audio

Re-install IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio driver.
There are several HP envy m6 models, so I can't give you a simlpe link:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/pfinder?tmp_product=HP+envy+m6+&tmp_qt=driver&submit=&cc=us&lc=en...
*** Say 'Thanks' with Kudos ***
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 13 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Beats Audio

I had to install a Creative Sound Blaster Titanium HD sound card because "Beats Audio" does not support ASIO (even though the technician assured me it would as I purchased the PC.)  Now I want to be able to use the front headphone and microphone connection. Is there a way to use the Sound Blaster sound card when I am doing music studio work and have the Beats Audio continue to function at the PC front connections?

Great computer otherwise.

David

[Personal Information Removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 14 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Beats Audio

To uninstall Beats audio:

1. Open Device manager

2. Expand Sound, video and game controlers

3. Right Click on the IDT audio device choose update drive

4. Choose the browse my computer option

5. Choose the let me pick from list option

6. Select the High Defination Audio device driver click next accept the warning let driver install

7. Restart computer 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 15 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Beats Audio

Did anyone ever answer your question?  I have a similar need. want to have two sound cards active.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation