01-25-2013 09:20 AM
There are several HP envy m6 models, so I can't give you a simlpe link:
01-25-2013 11:43 AM - last edited on 01-25-2013 11:53 AM by OrnahP
I had to install a Creative Sound Blaster Titanium HD sound card because "Beats Audio" does not support ASIO (even though the technician assured me it would as I purchased the PC.) Now I want to be able to use the front headphone and microphone connection. Is there a way to use the Sound Blaster sound card when I am doing music studio work and have the Beats Audio continue to function at the PC front connections?
Great computer otherwise.
[Personal Information Removed]
03-08-2014 09:46 AM
To uninstall Beats audio:
1. Open Device manager
2. Expand Sound, video and game controlers
3. Right Click on the IDT audio device choose update drive
4. Choose the browse my computer option
5. Choose the let me pick from list option
6. Select the High Defination Audio device driver click next accept the warning let driver install
7. Restart computer