Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
frankfw Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth not connecting

p6597c
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I just added bluetooth via usb. My headphones pair but do not connect.

2 REPLIES
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1890 83 184
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth not connecting

Hello frank fw: 

What is your computers operating system windows ? Some where on your computer you should find Windows Help and Support open it. Then in its  search box just type in adding blue tooth devises.  Go down the list and click on. 

Add a Bluetooth enabled device to your computer.

Next window dirrections are given.  You are welcome since you did not provide your computers operating system . I can't give you the directions on finding  Windows Help and Support on your computer. frrw

0 Kudos
frankfw Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth not connecting

I tried everything on the Microsoft web site and was unsuccessful. Finally I reset the computer tofactory settings and waited until Windosw 7 SP1 installed and tried aagain. This was successful.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation