cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
OkieDokie629
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't boot up the 640 G1 Laptop. ME Unlock is forbidden in Production Mode message comes up

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Can't boot up the 640 G1 Laptop. "ME Unlock is forbidden in Production Mode" message comes up

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Retired george-p
Retired
15,312 9,281 121 369
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't boot up the 640 G1 Laptop. ME Unlock is forbidden in Production Mode message comes up

Hi @OkieDokie629 ,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message after the weekend from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publically post ( serial numbers and case details)

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Regards,
George

I work for HP
AntonSomeID
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello! Same problem arise for me.

EliteBook Folio 1040G1 H5F62EA#ACB

When try to power it on, see circle hp logo in the center of the screen, "Press ESC..." in the lower left corner and this messge appears in the upper left corner in red font. Notebook then shuts down.

Battery, 220V - does not matter. Disconnecting the BIOS battery for 20 sec - no effect.

The notebook was on duty for ~2 month.

I need information, suppose no other action is possible, only send it to the service.

BR, 

Anton

0 Kudos
zgredxx
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have got the same problem. can someone help me with that? thanks .

0 Kudos
guhan_1100
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try reinserting battery, harddisk and RAM.

Restart then. It should work.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation