cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tinyone22
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Can't find the slot to insert dvd that I want to watch.

HP Recommended
pavillion 410-009
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Everyone. This may sound like a silly question but I really can't find where to put in my cd or dvd to play.  Can someone tell me exactly where it is and what do I push or something to find it? Many thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,949 42,189 4,642 12,403
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Push the button indicated by the arrow in the following image.

slot.png

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops or desktop PCs, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate the Product number (SKU)
0 Kudos
tinyone22
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for answering.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation