Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (626 Views)

Can't find windows server 2008 64 bit compatible drivers for HP Pro desk 400 g3

Product Name: HP Pro desk 400 g3
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have just purchased a HP Pro desk 400  g3 computer that i need for windows server 2008 to be running on. However after install i culdnt find drivers for windows server 2008. So far i managed to just the lan drivers which i downloaded form realtek. can anyone tell me were can i get compatible drivers for windows server 2008 64 bit for this computer.

thanks

0 Kudos
Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 3 (526 Views)

Re: Can't find windows server 2008 64 bit compatible drivers for HP Pro desk 400 g3

The best you will be able to do is try Windows 7 drivers. HP does NOT test or provide WIndows Server drivers for ANY PC or Laptop. Only client operating systems are supported on thes platforms

I work for HP. All opinions and comments are my own.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (509 Views)

Re: Can't find windows server 2008 64 bit compatible drivers for HP Pro desk 400 g3

Windows 7 drivers not compatible can't install them on windows server 2008!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation