Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Macostaf Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't reboot since I Have the error: critical process died

K5g22aa#abm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been working fine with Windows 10 64bits for almost a year, but yesterday i've got "the critical process died" error. I ran all options to repair and diagnóstic, but nothing is working. In oforum I found that by rebooting from a bootable usb to backup muy personal info but even when i chanced in bios the boot priority, i always get the same error. It never atarte from the usb.

product Number: k5g22aa#abm

Is there any Other sugestion?

thanks in avance.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
15480 15425 1440 3423
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Macostaf

Sounds link you're not getting to a one-time boot menu that will allow you to select the USB stick.

I've found that pressing either F9 or F12 repeatedly usually brings up that screen.

Good Luck
========================================================================
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
---------------------------------------------------------------
If my posts helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol on my post to say thanks.
If my posts solved your problem please click "Accept As Solution".
========================================================================

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Macostaf Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, I finally found a way to backup by opening the command line ando opening the notepad and using the open file window to move my information to an external HDD. 

The next step just restore my computer to the factory settings. The largest way, but so far, the only solution I found.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation