cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dee1-Jay
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Comcast wireless users

HP Recommended
Pavilion 23 desktop all-in-one
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

I currently went wireless with Comcast (XFinity) cable. Everything works except I can't print. Printer is setup wireless, which is HP Envy 7640 and I can scan from printer to my desktop. How do I set up computer to control printer?  I'm not very familiar with computer jargon, so go easy on me. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dee1-Jay
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I went through my computer settings again trying different avenues and found one for printer, which I did't notice before and following the troubleshoot directions I was able to get the printer up and running wirelessly.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation