Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ColoradoDude Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Compaq 100B Small form factor PC, can't update BIOS

Compaq 100B Small Form Factor
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,

I recently cleared my hard drive and reinstalled Windows 7 Pro, I installed the available drivers on HP.com, but it will not connect to the internet.  There are not any BIOS updates available.  My current Bios is AMI 7.08, 7/25/2011.  

Can someone please tell me where I can find the updated BIOS, since this seems to be the only missing driver.  

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Intern
Intern
42 42 2 3
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

There is no BIOS update available for this unit. This is the realtek ethernet driver for this unit. You may try to install this and see if the ethernet works okay. Ethernet Driver.

Regards,
RobY

I am an HP employee... I don't speak for HP.
0 Kudos
ColoradoDude Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Roby, 

Thank you, I downloaded it and it still didn't work.  Do you think I should just change the network card?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation