cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Compatibility question: HP 280 G2 Microtower PC (PN: T6W20UT) - Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM Max res

HP Recommended
HP 280 G2 MT-PC bs PN: T6W20UT
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I already have the Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM monitor which can display 2560x 1440 (60hz) via DVI-D and mini-display port (but not HDMI as the people at Dell decided to put on a HDMI port which could only display 1920x1080). Just wanted to get some advice as to if this desktop (which has a DVI-D port) will be able to run my monitor at max resolution and 60 hz. 

Thanks in advance (sorry if this is obvious!/In the wrong subforum)

Jack

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 4
Level 4
72 71 8 20
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi , 

Kindly check the document below for specifiaction :

http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c04958603.pdf

Please look at page number 17 

It supports various resolution including 1920x1080 at 60 Hz

DisplayPort is Multimode capable; supports HDCP, Display Port Audio (2 streams), HBR2 link rates and Multi-Stream Technology for a maximum of 3 displays (including the integrated panel)

I hope it helps 

I am an HP Employee

Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!

Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Sidharth,

Thanks for your reply. I also found that documentation but was unable to establish from it if it would support 2560x1440 60hz via dvi-d. I have since decided to spend a bit more on another computer to avoid risking incompatability. 

Thanks again,

Jack

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation