Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Nitemuse Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Computer goes from on to boot to error 0XC000021A

I was trying to restore to earlier ate n to pc went to blue screen look online later for error 0XC000021A n keeps restarting it goes from On to esc blue scren to black windows booting or rotating beads ro error 0XC000021A screen. I tried F8 but i can pnly access windows starting screen from system recovery either wise it never reaches Starting Windows point. Help
1 REPLY
Dean
Dean
11043 572 1592
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Computer goes from on to boot to error 0XC000021A

> help ...

Try: http://www.bing.com/search?q=0XC000021A+site:microsoft.com

for articles from the Microsoft KB ("Knowledge Base") about this stop-code, and how to resolve it.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation