Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Kevyg Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Connecting up new HP pavilion 550-270na

HP Pavillion 550-270na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi just bought a new tower and trying to connect it to
My existing Dell monitor but not got a lead that fits into the new tower ?
Any advice as would love to get it up and running we have a HP all in one photo printer if that helps .
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
5851 346 624
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Connecting up new HP pavilion 550-270na

Hello @Kevyg,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums! The forums are a great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I understand that you are having an issue connecting the desktop to your external monitor, and wanted to assist you!

Are you indicating that the external monitor does not have a connection type, that will connect to the HP desktop?  What is the connection type that the external monitor needs?  Looking forward to you reply.

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation