cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cybercam not working. We have an all in one ENVY

envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Cyber cam is not working.  We had an ENVY and had to have it replaced.  The Cybercam worked in that one.  THis one it seems to want to come up but then  "NO DLL's were found in the Waterfall procedure" comes up.  I went to the HP website and downloaded the most current version and paid 34 bucks for it and installed it.  It is still not working.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 14
Level 14
6,936 6,932 719 2,769
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cybercam not working. We have an all in one ENVY

The following two weblinks might help you resolving the issue. Please try:

HP Notebook PCs - Testing a Webcam Using YouCam (Windows 10, 8, 7)

Perform simple tests on your PC to verify that the webcam is recognized by the Device Manager and the driver is working properly in Windows 10, 8, or 7.

HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 😎

Fix various WebCam problems on notebook delivered with and still operating the Windows 8 OS.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation