Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Pythonca Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Desktop using Windows 10 will not boot up

Pvillion 500
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My desktop Pavillion 500 will not boot up. I keep getting the circle of death on the screen.  I did manage to get to a page allowing diagnostics, but it keeps asking for a password. I have inputted the password I ususally use at start up, but that does not work and neither does my password for HP. Is there another password I should be using?

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7692 419 565
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Desktop using Windows 10 will not boot up

@Pythonca, welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that you are getting the Blue Screen on your HP Pavilion 500-a00 Desktop PC.

Don't worry as I have a few steps that should help fix this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)

Let me know how that works.
I hope you have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation