cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
hoffy6281 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Digitizer for HP 23-p110 AIO

HP Pavillion 23-p110
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had a the computer on my car seat and it slid forward and hit the floor. it broke a piece off the bezel on the front. I am trying to find either that bezel or if need be the entire digitizer since it appears to be one piece. I have not had any luck finding it. any suggestion for me to get this part? also I have not found any good instructions on how to DYI this project. again suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
8,244 8,112 483 924
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Digitizer for HP 23-p110 AIO

Welcome to HP Forums @hoffy6281,

Thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums, I see you had an accident with the computer where the bezel got cracked and you are trying to fix it on your own. I would like to help. 

Recommend you to visit our parts store to check for any parts available for your computer. 

You can also visit our parts surfer website to check for the same. 

Personally, I recommend you to have the computer repaired by our trained technicians, for service options, please contact our phone support. 

For the manual of your computer, click here. (does not have much information on how to replace the screen, though.)

You can also visit our media library to check if there any procedures available for you to replace the screen. 

Keep me posted,
If the information I've provided was helpful,
Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,
That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!
Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation