cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mechca99
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display port

HP Envy Recline 27-k100a touch
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone, I have a Wacom Cintiq 27 qhd touch tablet and I am trying to hook it up to the Envy Recline's usb ports via Wacom's display port and don't know the combination to get the display to show correctly. The touch is working from the tablet to the Envy's screen, but the tablet is showing anything. What should I do?

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,197 23,153 1,942 3,062
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display port

@Mechca99

Thank you for showing your interest in the HP Forums,
I’d like to help 🙂

As I understand you are attempting to connect the Wacom Cintiq to the envy recline and you need assistance with the same,

I have a similar post that seems to have helped, you could find the details by clicking here.

Let me know, if you need any further assistance, though.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Mechca99
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display port

Thank you Riddle_Decipher. I will check out the post and keep you informed.

0 Kudos
Mechca99
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display port

Didn't see what you were trying to convey say a bunch of post, but none about my problem maybe I missed it. Can you send me directly to the one your are refering to.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,360 12,338 1,165 2,417
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display port

Hi @Mechca99,

I read your response and thank you very much. Please visit this link for further assistance and follow the steps in the solution that has been provided. Link:http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/Using-a-WACOM-tablet-with-HP-Touchsmart...

Please keep me informed. Do have a great day.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Mechca99
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display port

Thanks everyone for their help, but I'm not finding answer just post nothing about what anyone did to get it to work, so I will find another way. Again thanks for the support.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display port

@Mecha99

Thank you for replying,

I understand you couldn't find the details we had been referring you to, nevertheless, I have written it down here for your ease of access:

Plug-in Wacom Cintiq into the Touchsmart USB port and check if its operational without installing any drivers for it,
As normally it would since USB's are plug & Play devices,

If you have to use a display port, I recommend updating the video card drivers using this link

If that doesn't work with the integrated touchscreen, you could correct that by reinstall Touchscreen driver for the TouchSmart to resolve the issue.

The reason I couldn't post this earlier is because the issue isn't supported by HP, 
Custom connections as such would be done at your own discretion,

Connecting a 3rd party product to the HP product requires assistance from the 3rd party hardware as we can only help you with rectifying an issue with the ports,

Although in this situation the product is functioning just fine, you normally would need the 3rd party to assist you with such customizations.

That said, if you need any further assistance I would appreciate if you could contact Wacom support for assistance with the installation.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Mechca99
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display port

Thank you! I will see if this works and I don't think it's thrid party. I've had this up and running before and the Recline keeps giving me issues. I like the computer, but not worth the problems. Again thanks for the support you'll have been awesome.

HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display port

@Mechca99

Thank you for your last reply,

I wanted to ensure everything is working fine.

Please get back to me, if you need any further assistance,

Always, eager to help!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation