Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Posts: 1
Member Since: ‎07-27-2011
Message 1 of 1 (127 Views)

Does HP build a PC-to-Display cable that will revolve the normal display by 90 degrees?

I need to develop a game for kindle (825 pixels across by 1200 pixels up and down) on my HP6600f computer and Samsung display.  Do you manufacture a PC-to-Display cable or a hardware insert that will revolve the display by 90 degrees?  Or is this something I shoud search for in a 'Video Card' at a local HP store?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation