cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
NAUITDept
Just joined
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Downgrade HPDM agent

HP Recommended

Hi, 

I'm wondering if there's an easy way to downgrade the HPDM agent on our thin clients.  We recently attempted to upgrade to HP Device Manager 4.5 and after many issues with it we decided to go back to 4.4.  The problem is we've updated some of our clients to the 4.5 agent, so pushing tasks with 4.4 is failing.  Using the Update Agent task doesn't automatically downgrade it to 4.4 and fails.  

Does anyone know another way to easily downgrade the agent using HP Device Manager so we can do it en mass?

2 REPLIES 2
rmayer
Level 5
Level 5
144 143 14 35
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
You mean the Update Agent Task Rule for Automatically Update the Agent? If yes, does the standard "_Update Agent" Task fail?
What error does it show?
Can you open a HP Support Ticket and provide the log files from Server and Client?
I am an HP Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HP.
**Click the Thumps Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
dinu99
Level 3
30 17 2 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Here is the link to download HPDM Agent 4.4.3

/hpeb/attachments/hpeb/bsc-635/15932/1/HPDM_Agent.zip
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation